This can be for you now… or for the future!
Don’t just think about your owner occupier home?
- Granny Flats
- Rental Properties to Cash Deals
We love building your beautiful owner occupier homes but we also specialise investment properties.
What I love about property, is there are so many ways to diversify! All you need to do is think outside the square and dream BIG!
Have you ever thought of investing in property!
Property Investment and development can be very rewarding… Financially and personally.
It’s a balancing act, but it’s an act made easier (and safer) with the right kind of advice. We’ve had our own personal success and over a decade’s experience with both investment and development. We’re in an ideal position to show you how to get it right from how to make it rewarding and profitable experience whether you’re looking at a single investment property or larger development. With experience in the rental market, option contracts, rental purchases, subdivisions, conveyance and strata plans you can rely on our knowledge and experience.
To know more about investment properties
1. Fill out the Platinum Questionnaire
This gives you and us the ability to see your financial picture. So that we can provide you with the relevant advice.
What can you expect from us?
2. Have a Free 90 minute personal report on you. You can take this away with you.
This is a personal financial now and future report on what you have now and what it will look like with investment properties.
Here we discuss which property maybe the best investment for you –
Old Home, Existing, Renovation, House and Land Package, Land then Construction. There can be a vast difference in your tax advantages and cashflow in each deal
3. Meet with a financial expert. The questionnaire can be given to our specialist brokers to have a blind qualify report so you know how much you can borrow. This is an important step and we use brokers because
- No damage to your credit rating
- The difference between banks can be $100,000 in what you borrow
Once you are happy with this you can meet with our broker.
4. Meet with Bruce at Platinum Homes
Once you have been qualified Bruce will then talk to you about the build process and land. This is important because Bruce can explain ways to save you money and make you money.
5. Sign up to our newsletter
- Free booklet – All the things you simply must know before signing your building contract
- Free property Ebook
- View our land lists
And much more!
Examples of some of the information you will receive from us, but this will be personal to you
Contact Bruce 0400 904 873
Sign up to our newsletter here